Dürr in China
The Dürr Group is one of the world's leading suppliers of products, systems and services mainly for automobile manufacturing. Our range of products and services covers important stages of vehicle production: As systems supplier we plan and build paint shops and final assembly facilities. In addition to this, we also supply cleaning systems for the production of engine and transmission components as well as balancing systems for vehicle components. The machinery, chemical, pharmaceutical and coating industries are also major customers groups. Our activities are focused on plant engineering which accounts for around two thirds of sales.
Dürr China is made up of following divisions:
- Paint and Final Assembly Systems - which is responsible for the paint process and also for conveyors, material handling systems, and assembly systems.
- Application Technology - which is responsible for robotic and fixed paint application systems.
- Clean Technology Systems - which is responsible for air pollution control systems and concepts for energy management (e.g. to save energy in production processes).
- Balancing and Assembly Products - Balancing and diagnostic systems (automotive, electrical, turbo, machinery, aerospace). Assembly, testing and filling technologies for final vehicle assembly.
- Cleaning and Surface Processing - Integrated cleaning solutions for the automotive industry, its suppliers and the diversified industrial market.
Offices of Dürr Paintshop Systems Engineering (Shanghai) Co., Ltd (Dürr China in short) will officially relocate to Dürr China Headquater and R&D Center in Qingpu Industrial Park on Feb.27, 2017. Operation of Dürr China’s Paint and Final Assembly System, Application Technology, Clean Technology System are all integrated in new location.